Like us on Facebook! Keep in touch via our forums for exclusive updates!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SEGA!


And so, with the push of the power button, the familiar orange glow snaps into reality, the soothing hum of the white bastard machine fills the room. Once again, it's Thinking.

Work has begun on the Dreamcast version once again. What this means is that I'm taking the entire codebase and rewriting it to work on 1.29. This means that I'll be up to my eyeballs in coding work to get everything looking somewhat decent. The response to a DC version has been overwhelmingly positive on all fronts - this lead me to this decision.

What I'm going to do is assign everyone on the team a duty while I keep busy on the Dreamcast version. This is not one of my favorite things to do, but I have to get everything up to speed.

I'll try my best to modify things around to look just as good as the PC versions will.

In the words of Martin Luther King, JR: "I HAVE A DREAMCAST!"



Also, just for laughs, I found this video hilarious. Pineapple is on the left (my mapper), and my brother (on the guitar) is on the right. They totally free styled this back in 2007. WARNING: NSFW

No comments: