Like us on Facebook! Keep in touch via our forums for exclusive updates!

Monday, March 23, 2009

New site design!


Finally got around to changing the whole site around, blogger is really customizable. You know, since someone thought we took his idea of a blog layout, but in reality we had one before he ever did. Whatever, the guy is on his rag, it's better if I stay out of his whole crisis until he figures it out. For now I'll maintain what we call "professional silence", since that's what I attempted to do in the first place. I vouch for the rest of my entire team when I say that. I shouldn't have to sit there and defend myself like I'm back in high school or something.

Some people just want to start or pick fights. Me?

I like to end them. I hope this is the last word I hear about my project out of his mouth, any more then that means envy.

Anyways, so yeah, new site, a couple of new things to do on it, not much at the moment but we hope to expand that soon enough!
~kiss~

No comments: