Like us on Facebook! Keep in touch via our forums for exclusive updates!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

RIP Puma <3


I'm not sure what time it was at, but my cat died this evening. His name was Puma and he ran into the street, then was hit by a car. He died instantly but it is still very, very tragic for me.


I loved that cat, I remember the day I came downstairs and he was born. He was always the loudest, meowing and running around before all of the others did.


Then as he got older he continued to meow but he had the coolest personality. He would always sleep by me, always let me know what he needed. He was a loud cat and he loved talking.


Later in his life he just became a little asshole, meowing to wake everyone up but no matter what he would always be there, protecting his sister Gremlin or chillin in my bed with me.


It's sad but that's the way my life goes. I'll never forget Puma.

You know what is weird? The second I got my Dog I had to give my cats up to my friend for a little bit. The day before I get my cats back my dog died. Then before 2 weeks of getting Sheika (my new Dog), my male cat dies. =(


RIP Puma <3>2008

If you knew my cat send some condolences or maybe tell me your wild stories about him.



In event of his death, I'm going to take a short break from Hypertension. You are still free to request interviews, updates, but it will be a short while before I post again. Thank you for your support and understanding, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

No comments: