Like us on Facebook! Keep in touch via our forums for exclusive updates!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally


Talked to some people, made some suggestions. She's not quite gothic but she's not totally boring, either. This is almost her final look (going to add a tattoo of the Blood handprint in later drafts).


I felt that her earlier look didn't quite fit the overall theme, as I was also suggested. Becca is busy modifying her storyline a little.

I found no author for her so permission is unable to be obtained. After I modify her this is going to be Aurelia, and it's final.

Comments are welcome. We are going to start drawing up reference sprites and start the graphic novel art.

As for the physical development, I tweaked the game a bit more today in minor areas. The last week or so has mostly been bug fixes, etc. I will actually restart soon enough. Help is wanted!

No comments: