Like us on Facebook! Keep in touch via our forums for exclusive updates!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sheikqual!

Haha, well I'm excited since Sheik's brother was just born. I get to get him when he's old enough to be brought home. So I'll have a second chance at getting it right -- I would want it no other way, really. I'm not sure what I'm going to name him, either. I'll find out but he's going to proudly wear his brother's name tag either way.

Speaking of Sheik, I figured out a way for him to regain health using VAMPIRE rather than trying tacky ways of making the monster regain health. In reality, when he uses the VAMPIRE attack on "monsters "(only inanimate objects of DOGFood set at about 20 health for him), he'll not only eat the food but regain health. I just tested and confirmed this feature so it's pretty neat to see in action.

Anyways, I'm out again! later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Sheikqual", ha ha ha! Good luck with the dog. - Gideon, Blood Wiki.