Like us on Facebook! Keep in touch via our forums for exclusive updates!

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Cobwebs?! It's been awhile!

So, it's been awhile guys! Just letting you all know -- Hypertension and SLaVE are _still_ on the table and have not been abandoned.

We've been hard at work on Hypertension especially -- getting new team members, finalizing the engine the team has worked hard on over the last two years, and hopefully all of our hard work will show soon. For now, here's some in development screenshots:




Rest assured, despite our silence, we are hard at work on our games and hope to finally complete both very soon!

As for myself, I've been under the radar lately (trying to get into an IT position at the hospital I work at here in town) -- but with my daughter starting school I've finally been able to have free time again to focus on game development. With us hiring another programmer, I feel I can take a small step back from coding the technology and re-insert myself into the game design process.

We sincerely thank you all for being patient and believing in us as we continue to work on nothing short of greatness!

Yours,
-Cora (and the Isotope SoftWorks team)


No comments: